In an alarming study by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the indoor air is often five times more polluted than outdoors. EPA has identified indoor air pollution as one of the top five urgent environmental risks to public health. Forty percent of all buildings pose a serious health hazard.
The list of contaminants is endless. Examples include contaminated walls, carpets, poorly ventilated rooms, mould, bacteria, dust mites, toxins, formaldehyde (in paint and plywood), adhesives chemical cleaners, solvents, aerosol sprays, fabric dyes, odour from furniture polishes, ammonia, cleaning agents and more. All these contribute to poor indoor quality that leads to breathing problems, allergic reaction and infectious diseases. Airborne diseases can pose a serious health threat. Children are more vulnerable to toxic vapours simply because of their higher metabolic rate. They breathe in more than twice as much oxygen and therefore, toxins too. If a child can’t breathe properly, he can’t learn effectively.
- Purifies & refresh the air for better environment
- Eliminates bacteria, virus & fungus
- Deodorize & eliminate unpleasant odour in the air
- Reduce nicotine/ tobacco smell
- Removal of chemicals and toxic fumes
- Eliminate mold, fungi, chemicals and VOCs
- Filter dust, pollens, and other allergens
Use for the whole house, offices, restaurants, pet shops, clinics, schools, hotels etc.
- Durable QUALITY
- High grade wood casing
- High grade purification plate
- Complete coverage of large surface
- 700 square feet to 3,500 square feet
- High speed fan
- Adjustable purifier control (area size)
- International voltage selector (220-240 volts)
- Use standard household current
- Filtration and Sanitizer Function
- Able to filter and active purification with state of the art 8 in 1 technology
- On to maximum speed and size, and leave the room.
- Purifier air in all directions
- Fast sanitization
- Easy Maintenance
- Washable Okamizu Process purification plate, Hepa filer and Pre filter
- No installation needed
- Can be mounted, hung or placed on a stand/shelve
- Build in safety design controls to limit ozone
- Environmental Friendly Technology
- No chemicals compare to other cleaning methods
- Only use oxygen, water and filter to clean the air
Technology Behind OkaAir Detoxifier (8 in 1)
Technology 1: Pre-Filter
The air first enters pre filter, capturing the largest particles, which enhances the durability and performance of the other filters
Technology 2: High-Efficiency HEPA Filter
The most effective type of air filter at capturing dust, allergens and other solid particles (including bacteria). HEPA filters are recommended by most authorities in the world. The 7 in 1 OkaAir Detoxifier uses a permanent, washable HEPA, so it does not require replacement.
Technology 3: Activated Carbon Filter
The best type of air filter for trapping chemicals, gases, odors and cigarette smoke.
Technology 4: Photocatalytic Titanium Oxidation Filter
This filter is coated with titanium dioxide, which produces highly reactive ions and electrons when combined with the UV light from the OkaAir Detoxifier UV lamp. These highly reactive ions attach to chemical molecules, bacteria and odor-causing compounds, destroying them through oxidation. Independent tests by research scientists have proven photocatalytic oxidation to by highly effective.
Technology 5: Germicidal UVX Lamp
The most effective way to destroy micro-organisms, such as germs, viruses, fungi (such as mold) and bacteria. Also destroys micro-organisms including those that are trapped by the HEPA air filter, preventing them from reproducing and recirculating through the room.
Technology 6 & 7: Safe & Effective UV Ionizer and High Plasma Ionizer
Circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room. Multiple studies have found ionizers to be highly effective against dust, bacteria, etc. Most Air Detoxifiers that remove odors from the air using activated oxygen and produce ozone.
Technology 8: Ozone (on/off optional)
Ozone serve to remove odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals that other filters cannot.
Chart on 8 in 1 OkaAir Detoxifier filteration and ozone technology
Comparison of OkaAir Detoxifier with other Air Technology