Having headache or feeling lethargic and spaced out after driving your car? The culprit could hide pollutants in your car. Report found that the pollution level inside the cards is often a lot higher than the air outside. Both gasoline and diesel automobiles produce toxic fumes that contain a high concentration of volatile organic compounds like benzene, toluene, formaldehyde, carbon monoxide and xylene, among others. Especially for new car, the new car smell that you think is so nice might not be good for you after all too: a consumer paper published in Japan found that the smell of a new car could contain up to 35 times the health limit set for volatile organic compounds.
Just Plug in and Breathe in Nature
Plugging a unit into you car will do wonders for you:
- Purifies and refreshes the air in your car
- Disinfects air-borne harmful bacteria, germs, chemicals, etc.
- Neutralizes unpleasant odor cause by bacteria, tobacco, chemical fumes, pets, carpet, fabrics, mold & fungus, etc.
- Reduce airborne allergens, mold spores, mildew and fungicide.
- Decomposes Volatile Organic Compounds
- Neutralize toxic Chemical fumes in the car
- Customizable to your environment.
- Small, stylist & lightweight for easy handling.
- Auto Ozone Level Maintainer System to maintain the ozone level at a low and stable rate without compromising on safety.
Agencies Approved Safety Limit
US EPA 03 < 0.064 ppm (parts per million)
US FDA 03 < 0.05 ppm
Okamizu Car Detoxifier PRO V.2 0.03 ppm